The show features nine local musical artists:
- Dennis Hastings Quartet, The number one male Jazz vocalist in the northwest music scene today.
- LaVon Hardison, A stunningly gifted vocalist blending the Jazz and Blues and Gospel traditions.
- The Chris Ward Band, No stranger to charitable works, Chris Ward is A Warner Brothers Country and Western Star from our local community. Called "the Voice" by his peers, Chris is the future of Country music.
- Bevy, A very popular 7 piece woman's Latin Jazz ensemble. The music of Cuba and much more.
- Bump Kitchen, One of the hottest funk bands to come out of the northwest.
- Red Brown & The Tune Stranglers, A very exciting and classic Country Swing and Old Time Music group. Receiving a lot of press recently.
- The New Life Baptist Church Choir; A stunning gospel choir exemplary of the richness of our community.
- BeBop Revisited: In the jazz tradition of the 40's and 50's Master Saxophonist Bert Wilson, veteran of the Harry James band Jack Perciful and Northwest legend Chuck Stentz join in this classic ensemble.
- Obrador; For nearly 30 years this internationally acclaimed group has fused Afro-Caribbean, Rhythm and Blues, and Jazz traditions. Considered a northwest treasure.